Risk Management Director / Head of Risk Management -- Hong Kong SFC licensed Securities Brokerage...
- Manage processes to identify and evaluate business areas risks and risk control self-assessments
- Monitor daily trading activities to ensure all activities are complied with the Company's credit risk management policies & guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Identify, analyze and document the risks associated with a company's business operations, as well as monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and implement needed changes
- Act as a gatekeeper to monitor risks in business units and middle to back office sectors, mainly focus on credit risk, operational risk, market risk etc.
- Review, assess, and approve credit facility & trading limits applications
- Establish and review the credit risk policies and procedures with Management
- Prepare risk management reports to senior management
- Review, enhance and implement credit risk stress-testing models
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or relevant discipline; or Professional qualification in CFA/FRM/PRM with at least 7~8 years relevant experience in financial institutions
- Good understanding in overall risk management
- Sound knowledge in the regulatory requirements on credit risk perspectives, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development
- Strong analytical mind, independent, good problem-solving and multi-tasks handling ability
- Good command of PC skills and programming such as SAS, Excel VBA, Access SQL, and Chinese word processing is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good report-writing skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (fluency in Mandarin)