- Further develop Acadian's business by building-off existing and new relationships to establish a network of contacts, engage in regular communications with these contacts and conducting presentations to and conversations with these groups and individuals.
- Work closely with the distribution, client service, business services and investment teams at Acadian to develop a sales plan and to match Acadian's investment capabilities with the needs of the target market segment.
- Organize and facilitate Acadian's participation at major seminars, conferences, summits, road shows, and conduct presentations at such events when appropriate.
- Perform duties in a timely and efficient manner with strong focus on effective communication internally and externally.
- Fully leverage CRM systems to maintain accurate and up-to-date sales/service records of all activities insuring that all relevant departments receive the necessary information to help facilitate and support the sales process for Acadian.
- Preferably the individual should have a minimum of 8 - 12 years of experience within the investment industry, and have a solid understanding of the needs of institutional investors.
- Strong investment knowledge, work ethic, presentation skills, written skills and team orientation.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA, CFA and/or graduate degree preferred.