Senior Analyst (m/f) in Financial Control at Allianz Investment Management SE, Munich
- Manage the investment planning activities (asset allocation plan, investment result plan IFRS) in the AllianzGroup worldwide by actively driving the process and by aggregating, preparing and evaluating planningresults
- Analyze and prepare investment result figures on a regular basis as part of the ongoing investment controlling process (focus on the deviation of actuals vs. plan)
- Actively drive framework and tools for investment planning and investment result analysis
- Support the digitalization of investment planning/controlling processes in Allianz
- Coordinate mid-term planning for alternative asset classes
- Coordinate the global network of investment planning experts within the Group; act as key contact for the local investment entities in the regional centers
- Prepare presentations for AIM and Allianz top management
- Manage investment projects including concept design, progress reporting and quality control
- Handle investment related requests from AIM internal and external stakeholders on a global level
- Excellent university degree in business administration, economics or mathematics, with clear focus on finance/investments
- CFA charter holder or a comparable additional qualification is highly appreciated
- 2-3 years investment controlling/management and capital markets experience
- Project work experience, ideally in an international environment
- Strong interest in investments and sound background in the financial services sector
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Sound knowledge in an object oriented programming language is a plus (e.g. C#, C++, Java)
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High level of interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong team player
Reference Code: AIMS-5274678-3
Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people - both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees - Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its EUR 600 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in five regional hubs Munich, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore, and offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
If you are interested in the position described above and think you have the right profile, please submit your full application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter) at www.allianz.com/careers.
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.
Allianz Investment Management SE