Buyside Credit Analyst
Kapstream Capital is a global fund manager providing alternative investment strategies in the fixed income space. The company is a fully owned subsidiary of Janus Henderson Group and currently manages $11 billion in assets for institutional and retail investors. An opportunity has arisen to join the firm as a global credit analyst, with a focus on fundamental research and identifying anomalies in the credit markets.
Primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Identify investments with strong risk/reward profile and relative value
- Provide credit research support for global bond portfolios
- Analyse a range of instruments across the fixed income capital structure
- Build systems and models to improve the credit process
- Potential to expand responsibilities as the company grows
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years plus research/credit experience
- Strong tertiary qualifications, such as Accounting/Finance, CPA or CFA
- Good Excel and accountancy skills
- While not a pre-requisite complimentary experience in overseas credits or sector knowledge is a plus
- Experience working for rating agency also a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal, team-working and communication skills
- Desire to work in a small team environment
The remuneration package for the position will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Australian/New Zealand residency-work permit required.
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org