Asset & Liability Management Manager
- Evaluate the Bank's current and future interest rate risk position and analyze alternative strategies to control interest rate risk
- Prepare written analysis, propose strategies and action plan to fund the Branch's balance sheet and address interest rate risk
- Establish and maintain a monitoring process to ensure the successful implementation of asset and liability management strategies
- Provide direction and support to the ALCO
- Develop FTP policies and procedures, execute and monitor the FTP initiative for the Bank through close liaison with Treasury, Corporate Banking, Risk and IT.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other quantitative discipline with CPA, ACCA or CFA qualification
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in banking or financial institutions. Prior experience in ALM modelling and Fermat would be an advantage
- Proven analytical skills including forecasting, modelling, budgeting and etc
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.