Snr Assoc/Assoc, Balance Sheet Management, Corporate Treasury, Group Finance
Corporate Treasury (CT) is a stewardship function supporting Group ALCO in asset-liability management (ALM) and capital & funding planning. This involves formulating, implementing, monitoring and revising strategies to achieve the Groupâ€™s financial objectives within its risk tolerance and other constraints.
Support balance sheet management analytics on key loan and deposit pools, leveraging tools including FTP and internal finance systems. Help prepare materials to support Group ALCO and discussions with businesses in forums such as IBG funding meetings and the CBG pricing meetings.
- Prepare Group ALCO materials and other management decks for balance sheet strategies
- Prepare materials to facilitate funding and product pricing discussions
- Analyse daily/ weekly key Group balance sheet movements/ trends
- Leverage off the internal finance systems to build a suite of analytics libraries
- Understand key drivers, cross interactions and sensitivities of key Group balance sheet ratios and impact of various balance sheet strategies on these ratios
- Understand the impact of various risk & regulatory constraints on the balance sheet eg. Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR); Net Stable Funding ratio (NSFR), Maximum Cumulative Outflow (MCO) and how these can be built into Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
- University degree in Business, Accounting, Economics or Finance. Open to other disciplines (e.g. Engineering) if have relevant experience in banking industry. CFA would be looked upon favourably.
- Work experience in banking sector or consultancy firm with exposure to banking.
- Experience in ALM (Asset Liability Management) a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg/ Reuters.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.