Trainee Equity Research Associates, Global Investment Bank
Trainee Equity Research Associates - Global Investment Research - Global Investment Bank - 55
Outstanding opportunities to join this tier one investment bank within their European equity research team.
Our client is a top global investment bank, who have one of the best rated equity research franchises in the world.
They have consistently achieved top ratings in industry surveys, and have significant ambitions to expand their research franchise in key areas.
They are now looking to add several Associate level equity analysts to several sector teams. The Associates will work closely with and learn from the senior analysts, providing their institutional and hedge fund client base with accurate, thought provoking and market leading equity research. Day to day, your focus will be the analysis of companies, sectors and industries and the writing of investment research. This might involve financial modelling, monitoring sector news flow, working on earnings results, updating clients, attending company meetings and industry conferences and going out to meet clients.
The successful candidate will have a background as follows:
- Real interest in financial markets
- Background in equity research, management consultancy, accountancy, investment banking, credit research or another research focused professional
- ACA/ MBA/ CFA backgrounds welcome
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Intellectually curious with great academics
- Strong presentation skills, with the confidence to present to clients
If you would like to apply for this role please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ref 55