Assistant Vice President
- Financial Modelling - Ability to build a three statement model with sensitivities and leverage optionality.
- Financial Statements - Read, interpret, analyze and explain financial statements.
- Credit documentation - Understanding of credit documents. Ability to negotiate documents with creditors.
- Preparation of Business Plan - Preparation of annual business plan for the portfolio companies. Tracking performance against business plan and preparation of MIS reports.
- Strategic Transactions - Develop and implement value enhancing transactions which could be in the form of mergers/demergers, sale of non-core assets, capital structure or corporate structure changes.
- Communications - Fluent in written and oral English. Ability to explain financial concepts in written reports and presentations.
- Excel and MS Office - High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Sector knowledge in Power, Metals and Mining (Preferred).
- Legal Documentation - Familiarity with legal documents, term sheets and contracts. Ability to negotiate commercial aspects of contracts.
- Leadership - Ability to take control of end to end execution of financing transactions.
- MBA / Masters in Finance/Chartered Accountant/CFA/CPA.
- Past experience in a Corporate Finance or Investment Banking or M&A team preferred.
Only candidates with existing and valid work authorization to work in US may apply.