Executive/ Senior Executive – ESG/ Responsible Investing
7 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Eastspring has become a signatory to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) around Environment, Social and Governance (ESG).
We are currently seeking an Analyst with a genuine passion and interest in responsible investing to:
- Maintenance of all ESG documentation - ensure that all documentation relating to ESG matters are up to date. This could include all publicly available information, RFP documentation, and ESG policies etc.
- Contact point for PRI data collection and facilitation of Eastspring's PRI commitments.
- Supporting investment teams and CPMs to prepare for client meetings with presentation decks, documentation etc. Capture and maintain ESG related information that may be shared with clients.
- Research and track ESG trends and material issues across multiple sectors and countries, monitoring ESG industry and regulatory bodies for key changes and communicating the implications widely to internal stake holders.
- Assisting in the production of ‘white papers’ to promote ESG thought leadership which is consistent with our Brand and communicates Eastspring's ESG Values.
- Be willing to join industry events and participate in collaborative initiatives.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for the following attributes:
- While experience within the ESG/sustainability space is not necessary, an interest and genuine passion of the subject is essential. Evidence of interest in the subject will be expected in the interview process.
- Curiosity to learn, work independently and the desire to continuously improve are vital for this role.
- Planning and organisational skills - ability to multi task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines with eye for detail.
- Collaboration and commitment - demonstrated ability to collaborate within the team and other teams to achieve objectives.
- Research & analytical skills - ability to absorb and interpret large amounts of information and to communicate this in writing to suit the end audience.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to liaise with people from different background/interests and articulate ideas in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
We are looking for the following experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant fields including Economics, Commerce, Social Sciences etc.
- Has been involved in CSR type extracurricular activities.
- 0 - 5 years’ experience.