US Retail Business Development Associate
5 days left
U.S. Retail Business Development Associate
QS Investors is an investment firm providing asset management and advisory services to a diverse array of institutional and retail clients. An independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, QS Investors manages over $20 billion in quantitative global equity and multi-asset strategies covering active factor selection, smart beta, and liquid alternative strategies. QS Investors is headquartered in New York with more than 70 employees.
The U.S. Retail Channel Associate is responsible for driving all aspects of our retail business by aligning resources and efforts with the various Legg Mason retail sales initiatives. The U.S. Retail Channel Associate must maintain an understanding of QS Investors products, features, benefits, and application within the US retail market.
- Create and execute a strategic plan for the US retail channel
- Organize roadshows, plan specialist travel, construct marketing kits, and facilitate the day-to-day business demands of a growing retail ETF business
- Support and work with QS Strategists, Portfolio Managers, and Client Portfolio Managers
- Collaborate with different Legg Mason sales teams, marketing teams, and product specialists to create appropriate materials
- Communicate QS’ investment philosophy, process, and investment ideas with prospects and clients
- Contribute to effective RFP and RFI responses
- Participate in the preparation for and execution of client/sales related meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in asset management
- Strong understanding of investment concepts and desire to grow a business
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Works well under pressure with ability to meet specific deadlines and make decisions in a team environment
- Experience using Investment Software and Analytics (i.e. Factset, Bloomberg, Morningstar)
- Knowledge of current competitive investment landscape (i.e. strategies, classifications, channels) is a plus.