Internal Auditor - Geneva
About our client
On behalf of our client, a private bank in Geneva, Swisslinx is seeking an experienced Internal Auditor.
- Handling internal audit projects for the group (governance, risk management, control management, compliance)
- Advising on best practices and audit standards
- Planning, preparing and implementing auditing processes
- Liaising with Senior Management and Audit Committees
- Participating in ad-hoc projects and investigations
- Finance or Accounting related degree, ideally with further training (CIMA, ACCA, CIA, CFA...)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Internal Audit for Banking or Financial Services
- Strong analytical skills and proactive approach to problem solving
- Fluency in French and English is a must
What's on offer
Our client offers you the chance to join a company with international locations with a possibility to travel up to 20% to other offices as part of your career path.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Agnieszka, Senior Recruiter: +41 58 268 10 30.