AVP, Investment Management, Sovereign Wealth Fund
Subsidiary of a leading sovereign wealth fund is looking for an Investment Management AVP to join their Programme Management Office. SG based role.
- Steer the annual planning and budget processes, and manage strategic changes.
- Drive financial analysis and modelling.
- Develop and implement corporate policies and procedures.
- Develop a robus and comprehensive commercial strategy to ensure the long term commercial viability and sustainability of the project.
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience managing large-scale developments and complex construction projects.
- Preferably looking for project management / transaction advisory / project finance experience
- Demonstration of ablity in financial analysis and modelling.
- MBA / CFA is favorable.