Principal, Asset Management
bcIMC offers an exceptional opportunity to work at a world-class organization while living in a west coast setting. We are a significant institutional investor whose investments span the world. Our major clients are pension plans, and the work we do helps secure the retirements of hundreds of thousands of people. Our success depends on our high-performing employees. The people who work here are committed, passionate, and approachable. They aim for continuous improvement and share bcIMC’s core values of accountability, transparency, integrity, and team cohesiveness. We are expanding our team and our skill base to equip bcIMC for the future.
We are currently seeking a permanent full-time Principal, Asset Management to work within our Infrastructure & Renewable Resources department. The Principal plays a key role in protecting, growing, and realizing the value of the portfolio by a) actively engaging on issues confronting individual companies, b) building and leading processes to ensure sustained progress across the entire portfolio, and c) developing perspectives and knowledge on corporate governance practices as they relate to private investments. The Principal also supports the due diligence activities for prospective investments.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the investment management profession (preference for institutional investment experience), private equity, investment banking, management consulting, or corporate M&A
- Excellent interpersonal skills: i.e., a proven ability to build lasting trust-based relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in or knowledge of infrastructure investments
Closing date: March 15, 2018
To learn more about this position and apply, go to https://careers.bcimc.com/res_joblist.html.
bcIMC provides employees with a productive and fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, a performance incentive plan, four weeks of vacation, employer-funded health plans, and a defined benefit pension plan.
Our recruitment process requires that the successful candidate agrees to undergo a criminal record search, education and designation verification, to provide a declaration of no previous or current criminal status, and to comply with our corporate Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct.