Institutional Relationship Manager - Eastern U.S.
Litman Gregory is seeking a mid-to senior-level investment professional with experience representing investment products to investment professionals. Requires background knowledge across one or more channels – RIA, bank/trust, broker/dealer, consultants, etc. This is a results-oriented sales and relationship management position focused on gaining and retaining assets for the Litman Gregory Masters Funds.
This position has moderate travel, primarily in the Eastern US, for client and prospect meetings as well as for targeted conferences and events. This position can be based anywhere, preferably within the Eastern US.
This position implements (and helps design) sales and distribution strategies targeted to professional investors. Candidates should have a track record of successfully executing a distribution strategy and sales effort focused on maximizing resources to meet sales and asset retention objectives. The position interacts substantially with Litman Gregory’s research team and with sales, marketing, product development, and client services teams for other Litman Gregory business lines.
The ideal candidate has:
- solid existing relationships across one or more channels with client-facing sales and relationship management experience within an asset management firm.
- strong investment acumen with the ability to knowledgeably address a broad range of investment topics
- proven ability to devise and implement intellectually robust, high-integrity, high-impact sales and client service efforts
- strong work ethic, unquestionable integrity, high energy, and a genuine passion for investing.
- excellent oral/written communication skills
- CFA preferred; other professional designations (CFP, CIMA) and/or MBA also valued
- At least 10 years financial services experience (mutual fund or wholesale background strongly preferred) in a role that required investment expertise as well as marketing and/or sales and financial communications
Litman Gregory offers mutual funds, wealth management, and research services all driven by our asset allocation and manager selection expertise. Founded in 1987, we believe that intensive research and a disciplined process are critical to that investment success. Our success depends on the quality and commitment of our people. Therefore, we cultivate a work environment that inspires excellence, personal growth, creativity, and clarity on how our work, individually and collectively, helps our clients.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Learn more about us at www.litmangregory.com.
Send a resume and a cover letter describing your interest in this particular role and how your background represents a match for the position. Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.lgam.com/careers to apply online.