Ethics & Professional Conduct Analyst
1 day left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
bcIMC offers an exceptional opportunity to work at a world-class organization while living in a west coast setting. We are a significant institutional investor whose investments span the world. Our major clients are pension plans, and the work that we do helps to secure the retirements of hundreds of thousands of people. Our success depends on our high-performing employees. The people who work at bcIMC are committed, passionate, and approachable. They aim for continuous improvement and share bcIMC’s core values of accountability, transparency, integrity, and team cohesiveness. We are currently expanding our team and our skill base to equip bcIMC for the future.
Reporting to the Manager, Regulatory Compliance, the Ethics & Professional Conduct Analyst is an integral part of a growing team of compliance, ethics and risk management professionals and is responsible for developing training, promoting and monitoring adherence to bcIMC’s Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct. This analyst will contribute to any investigations of potential code violations, and make recommendations on enhancing policies and procedures to promote bcIMC’s high ethical standards.
Qualifications & Experience
- A university degree in Ethics, Compliance, Risk Management, Business Administration, Law or related field
- A minimum 5 years of experience in compliance & ethics, investigations or related experience
- Exposure to audit or compliance programs
- Experience with conducting compliance audits or reviews
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Effective report writing skills
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Experience with internal investigations
Closing Date: March 19th, 2018
To learn more about this position and apply, go to https://careers.bcimc.com/res_joblist.html.
bcIMC provides employees with a productive and fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, a performance incentive plan, four weeks of vacation, employer-funded health plans, and a defined benefit pension plan.
Our recruitment process requires that the successful candidate agrees to undergo a criminal record search, education and designation verification, to provide a declaration of no previous or current criminal status, and to comply with our corporate Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct.
Interested in joining our team and want to learn of other career opportunities with bcIMC? Create a profile and sign up for job alerts at https://careers.bcimc.com.