Associate Director - Debt Advisory
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger
- Value diversity? Itâ€™s what sets us apart.
Debt Advisory is one of KPMG Corporate Financeâ€™s principal lines of business, working closely with our Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Advisory colleagues. The Debt Advisory group focuses on the delivery of independent capital management advice involving the structuring, arranging and raising of debt capital for Australian borrowers. We work with a broad range of clients ranging from listed entities, private companies, Government Departments and not-for-profit entities.
Your new role
- With a focus on securitisation transactions, utilising superior research and analytical skills to identify and articulate client needs, issues, key risks and mitigants, to provide management with clear recommendations
- Lead capital management reviews, feasibility studies, credit analysis, benchmarking, analysis of financial information, corporate structures and funding arrangements, build and maintain financial models (including sensitivity analysis and key financial / credit metrics)
- Lead debt procurement processes, from initial research, pitch books and preparation of materials for financiers, through to documentation and financial close
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build your knowledge base and take an active role in developing business, including maintaining market research, updates and thought leadership of debt capital markets
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and developing a strong professional network
- Work closely with staff across KPMG Corporate Finance, including other ad-hoc tasks or engagements
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Commerce or similar , with a strong academic record and ability to commence / continue relevant post graduate studies (CFA, CA, Masters in Finance)
- Preference for current experience in securitisation transactions from a client facing role within a major Bank, Advisory firm, Investment Bank or commercial environment
- Ambition and passion for a career in the commercial environment and corporate finance
- Have a questioning mind and demonstrate willingness to learn and support the wider team, both locally and nationally
- Excellent written and verbal communication, report writing and presentation skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with a preference for strong PowerPoint skills
- Mature attitude, attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work closely to schedule and meet deadlines with a strong team orientation
KPMG is one of the worldâ€™s leading professional services networks. It comprises over 155,000 people in member firms in more than 155 countries. We bring our clients the best minds and the deepest industry experiences from across the KPMG network of firms. We provide a culture of learning and support in which professionals can flourish and discover their true potential. In Australia, and globally, KPMG is recognized as an employer of choice, including receiving the Employer of Choice for Women citation from the Australian Governmentâ€™s EOWA, and ranking fourth in the Australian Workplace Equality Index .
At KPMG we offer you:
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities, including global secondments
- The ability to collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business
- The ability to be involved in KPMGâ€™s support of numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health including our Reconciliation Action Plan and Global Green Initiative
- A culture focused on agile, collaborative working environments supported by cutting edge technology and virtual systems
- A wide variety of staff rewards and benefits.
Advertised: 22 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 23 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time