Corporate Sales Executive
What's in it for you:
- Gain experience working with some of the biggest listed companies in Asia which are listed on the Hong Kong Exchange, winning new business in one of the hottest IPO markets in the world
- Be a part of a dynamic group to learn and apply your knowledge about the financial markets from a different dimension
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with a broad range of corporates across many sectors, industries and cities - not just financial institutions
- Opportunity to grow and move within a fast growing business within the region and globally
- Aggressive compensation plan to reward high achievers
What you'll work on:
- You will be responsible for new client acquisition as well as managing and upselling to existing clients within the investor relations, corporate strategy & business development, corporate treasury and C-suite functions at publicly traded corporations.
- Consult with clients in investor relations, strategy, treasury and the c-suite on Ipreo solutions and Ipreo partners solutions that bring efficiency to their workflow.
- Drive revenue and new client growth within your assigned territory.
- Manage the retention and renewal of existing business within the assigned territory
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new opportunities
- Work closely and collaborate with the Territory Sales representatives who share accounts.
- Maintain a high prospecting activity level
What we look for:
- Minimum of 8 years B2B consultative selling experience and success as a new business “hunter”
- Substantial experience working in the client services or sales selling consultative financial services advisory and market data solutions to the corporations and/or capital markets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency (both written and spoken) in English and Mandarin, with Cantonese a plus
- Solid knowledge of financial markets and the financial services industry
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or economics, preferred. CFA or MBA designations are a plus
- Experience working within small groups and also collaboratively within a MNC matrix organization
- Proven communication, selling, analytical, negotiation, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of utilizing CRM software to track sales opportunities and customer activity