Municipal Fixed Income Impact Credit Analyst
5 days left
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for fundamental research and identification of demonstrably positive impact financings of investment grade municipal issuers.
- Source mission-focussed investment recommendations to enhance value for customized SMA mandates and funds.
- Monitor and evaluate market, sector and issuer-specific developments to support investment recommendations.
- Interpret economic, market and policy developments and their impact on existing and potential holdings.
- Proactive presentation, both verbally and written, of ongoing sector or credit developments.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of fundamental and Impact driven internal ratings for each credit.
- Form and maintain strong relationships with Portfolio Managers, Traders, Data Scientist, and Engineers to automate front office activity, and all stages of the investment process.
- At least 5 years as a credit analyst, preferably in municipal credit. Broad sector experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, engineering, economics, finance or similar. Master’s degree a plus.
- CFA and/or FRM a plus.
- Flexible, adaptable, creative in a fast-paced work environment.
- Differentiated skill in understanding and leveraging technology in the research process.
- Ability to communicate concisely clients ranging from high net worth and institutional.
- Experience with asset management and understanding of valuation and portfolio construction.
- Experience implementing ESG factors into the investment process. Deep understanding of the merits of Impact investing a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with willingness and ability to communicate and publish content.
- Skills in reviewing, monitoring, and developing internal governing procedures and policies.
- A broad and deep network of public finance industry contacts.
- Experienced enough to know how the municipal industry operates today, but with a strong desire to make it more efficient and transparent in the future.
- Humble, hungry, and curious to the core.