Vice President, Client Servicing
The Vice President, Client Servicing will be responsible for aspects of the firm’s client reporting, servicing, marketing and consultant relations support, and relationship procedures. The Vice President will work closely with the firm’s Head of Global Business Development, Senior Product Managers, and Head of Consultant Relations. The Vice President will be responsible for the delivery and presentation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual client packages.
Responsibilities in this position include the following:
- Meet with clients or conduct conference calls on a regular basis to update them on the organization, portfolio structure, and performance.
- Maintain knowledge of the firm’s investments and portfolio structure.
- Strengthen client relationships through proactive review meetings or conference calls (in addition to formal Committee reviews).
- Take the lead on detailed written client communications, performance summaries, and attribution analysis. Assist as needed with client and consultant questionnaires, RFPs, and database records.
- Assist the Head of Global Business Development and Head of Consultant Relations with new client fundings and consultant inquiries on behalf of clients.
- Development of workflows to support and enhance the productivity of the Product Manager and Head of Consultant Relations roles.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years in a client facing role at an institutional asset manager, top-tier wealth advisor, or consulting firm. A minimum of 8 years total work experience.
- Completion of CFA Level II or a CFA designation.
- Completion of Series 7 and 63 exams or the ability to complete in a reasonable amount of time.
- Excellent and demonstrated investment writing skills at an institutional quality level.