Senior Analyst, Competititve Insight
1 day left
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work. A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Competitive Insights supports the firm by providing expertise on the industry landscape through quantitative and qualitative analysis of competitors' financials, products, strategies, financial services innovation, industry trends and their connection to Edward Jones.
The highly skilled individual will be part of the Competitive Insights team within the Finance Division responsible for analysis of the market environment in the context of Edward Jones, providing thought leadership on projects, and communicating insights to leaders and stakeholders.
* Monitor competitor developments and prepare related analysis as necessary
* Identify and thoroughly analyze key industry trends, opportunities, and threats
* Communicate insights to senior leadership and key stakeholders to support a broad range of efforts, including financial advisor compensation and client pricing
* Support firm-wide strategic programs with tailored insights
* Maintain relationships with third-party research providers and consulting firms
* Develop and provide actionable solutions and recommendations in the context of Edward Jones' strategy
* Bachelor's degree is required with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or Economics. Advanced Degree(s) or Certification(s) in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Analytics are preferred.
* 3-5+ years of relevant work experience, with a preference for analytical and/or core strategy work within financial services.
* Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills are required.
* Ability to conduct complex financial analyses, forecasts, and general modeling are required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are required as the position will be responsible for clearly articulating analyses and recommendations to senior leaders and colleagues.
* Experience managing contributions to the work of multiple projects is preferred.
Persons requiring sponsorship for an employment visa are ineligible for this position