Regional Marketing Manager - Canada
We are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Canada. You will be the primary point person for senior stakeholders in Canada and will be responsible for delivering effective marketing initiatives. You will work collaboratively with marketing, client solutions and investment professionals to deliver defined strategic objectives.
- Implement a fully-integrated marketing plan and deliver all tactics for the Canadian market
- Coordinate and craft the messaging for Canadian products, including institutional and sub-advisory strategies
- Produce collateral working closely with relevant specialist teams, ensuring materials are complied with appropriate regulator's requirements and delivered to meet sales and client needs
- Effective delivery of communications across marketing mediums
- Support the Canadian team at conferences and events, including development and delivery of all content
- Develop credible ideas for campaigns, based on knowledge and understanding of the market, industry and products
- Bi-Lingual (English/French Canadian)
- Demonstrable experience working within the Investment Management Industry
- Experience crafting effective written and oral communications strategies while working with senior stakeholders
- Excels at working independently and managing projects from start to completion with limited direction when appropriate
- Well organized and able to work effectively when faced with deadlines
- Practical regularity knowledge to ensure collateral is legally and ethically compliant with ability to report and escalate compliance, operational, financial and regulatory risk issues as identified
- Understanding of Institutional Asset Management channel and strategies
- Client focussed approach, working collaboratively with specialized functions globally
- Making data-driven decision combined with stakeholder feedback
- Networked across the Asset Management industry
- Relevant degree - or equivalent experience
- CFA and / or professional marketing qualification desired
- Professional marketing designation
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours.
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.