Market Intelligence Analyst
- Analyse trends of the global asset management industry
- Produce regular dashboards on performance, ratings & rankings of the firms fund range
- Perform regular monitoring of an exhaustive list of our identified peers
- Create qualitative & quantitative reports / comparisons in order to position our funds against competition and identify & partner with the Product Specialist Team in the definition of the positioning of our product.
- Monitor & analyze current trends of the asset management industry (flows, product launches, strategic shifts of the main actors, regulatory changes) and participate to the main strategic decisions of the firm
- Carry out market studies on ad-hoc topics (fees, flows, best-selling funds, new funds, competitors' strategies)
- Create tailor made research on the competitors, their brand & funds for the top management.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the commercial technics of our competitors
- Provide strategic recommendations and bring new ideas on our brand, fund range and fee policy to the Strategic Product Committee and the Strategic Development Committee
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the asset management industry as a Market Intelligence analyst or other similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of the fund industry, its main actors, and the main investment strategies in the market.
- Engineering, Finance or Economics academic background.
- Fluent English imperative. French would be a plus.
- Strong interest & curiosity in asset management, with a solid understanding of the main asset classes.
- Team spirit, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Service-orientation, self-reliance and commitment.
- Proven project management and organization skills.
- Ability to master the Microsoft Office Programs, Morningstar Direct, Broadridge/simfund.
- Good skills in VBA.
- CFA certificate / candidate appreciated