Execution Business Controller - GroupTreasury
Opportunity for a major bank that is in the the process of setting up a new desk for its ring fenced entities that will have responsibility of hedging interest rate risk derived from group activities.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- A detailed understanding of Rates Products including swaps, bonds, IR Options, futures, FRA's etc.
- Ability to work in a time-pressured and dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management for dealing with people at all levels, across all disciplines.
- High level of desire with the ability to follow up and resolve issues.
- Numerical Background.
- Industry experience within financial markets
- Understanding of derivatives pricing, P&L calculation and valuation variables.
- Ability to multi-task: working on several projects and delivering results consistently.
- Capacity to innovate and improve upon the effectiveness, efficiency and scalability of the existing processes.
- CIMA, ACA or CFA.
- Strong sense of pride in quality of own work and personal responsibility.
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure.
- Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Desire and ability to learn more, particularly about financial markets.
- Pragmatic, open-minded and eager to both teach and learn from others.
- Production of Daily Pnl and associated MI.
- Attribution of Daily Pnl and commentary.
- Enhancement and Support of EUC's.
- Involvement in change initiatives to improve efficiency and or attribution quality.