Senior Portfolio Specialist - Head of Team & Italian Country Lead
Report to: Head of Investments
Principal Duties of the position, including but not limited to:
- Building and leading a team of commercially focussed, country specific, product specialists (Italy, Spain & Germany) to represent Mediolanum Ireland's business model, product solutions, capabilities and outcomes to MIFL's Distributor network.
- Developing and delivering commercially focussed Distributor support programs aimed at growing our existing commercial relationships and sales of Mediolanum Ireland managed products.
- Production and delivery of commercially focused product related collateral through traditional and on-line channels including regular publications, videos, webinars, workshops, roadshows etc.
- Co-ordinating the inputs of various internal stakeholders, particularly Mediolanum's in-house investment management and product development functions in Dublin, to deliver professional collateral as outlined above.
- Project managing Distribution Support, and Client Servicing initiatives, monitoring subsequent performance and leveraging resources to provide maximum results.
- In excess of 7 years relevant investment management experience in a cross border asset manager, ideally European and retail focussed. Relevant experience is likely to include prior experience as a Product or Investment Communications Specialist, Client Servicing or direct business to business sales/account management with a demonstrable track record of achievement
- University graduate, preferably with an investment industry qualification such as the CFA
- Flexible, independent, self-starter with the ability to multi task, influence and deliver results in the face of competing demands and according to strict time constraints.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written and fluency in both English and Italian required.
- A creative person with the ability to question the status quo, to pursue innovative solutions, to solve problems, take advantage of opportunities and to champion the resultant change process.
- Personable with a commercial mind-set possessing strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills as well as experience managing and mentoring a Team.