Multi-Manager Portfolio Manager
Report to: Head of Multi-Manager portfolio management
Principal Duties of the position, including but not limited to:
- To be part of the multi manager team and be a named portfolio manager in a number of products
- Ensure that portfolios are consistent with the Investment Committee strategic view as well as being aligned to key product objectives
- Help to design active investment risk measures and efficient analysis of portfolios
- Developing quantitative techniques that support investment decisions
- Develop models to identify the factors that drive performance and enhance it, seek new ways of constructing portfolios and challenging investment ideas
- Support Portfolio Managers through critical analysis of the composition of funds
- Ad hoc projects as required
- 5+ years' experience in asset management.
- Extensive experience in multi asset fund of fund portfolio management.
- Quantitative/Business based University Degree.
- CFA qualification is advantageous.
- Excellent analytical skills, knowledge of numerical & quantitative research techniques
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Programming skills desirable
- Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail as a pre-requisite as is the ability to work to deadlines in a team based environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both oral & written)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of Bloomberg PORT, Morningstar, Style Research is an advantage