Sr Developr-Advisory Prog, CSG
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work. A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Description: The Solutions Tools Department is responsible for leading large scale projects that improve our branches' ability to deliver a consistent client experience, and that integrates the firm's advice and guidance into the branch workflow. These projects evolve our core financial management tools such as financial goal setting, defining risk tolerance and portfolio management. The Risk and Controls team within Solutions Tools is dedicated to identifying, assessing, reporting, and monitoring risks associated with Solutions Tools portfolio and wealth management systems.
* 7+ years industry experience required with a background in risk management, public accounting, internal audit, advisory, portfolio/wealth management and/or project management
* B.S. / B.A. degree required
* Series 7 & 66 licenses within 6 months of hire
* A master's degree or a relevant certification strongly preferred such as CPA, CISA, CFP, PMP or CFA
* Ability to understand complex topics regarding the firm's portfolio and wealth management programs, tools, systems and related processes
* Ability to effectively work with and across multiple divisions
* Detail oriented to ensure accurate information on assessments, requirements, testing and implementations
* Exceptional organizational, time management and program management skills
* Deep knowledge of the systems, products and services of business partners and vendors
* Proficient at creating spreadsheets, analyzing reports and developing measures and metrics
* Ability to independently identify, prioritize, monitor, communicate, and resolve issues
* Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills