Investment Analyst at PRIM
Investment Analyst, Private Equity
Pension Reserves Investment Management Board
The $70 billion Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board (PRIM) is seeking an Investment Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Private Equity, the Investment Analyst will contribute to managing a broadly diversified portfolio of private equity, venture capital and private debt funds. This role offers the opportunity to work with experienced investors to make significant contributions across a wide range of private investment types.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in portfolio monitoring, manager reviews and performance analysis
- Conduct investment research on private markets using both quantitative tools and qualitative analysis
- Assist in manager sourcing including conducting new fund due diligence, fund closings and investment modeling
- Prepare and present investment analysis to colleagues and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree demonstrating outstanding academic performance
- Two years of relevant work experience, preferably within investment management, investment banking, accounting or management consulting
- Experience with MS Office suite; high proficiency in Excel
It is the policy of Pension Reserves Management Board to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.