- Requests where the researcher has to look deeper into a database and apply some criteria before finding the desired results
- Perform research including but not limited to the online retrieval of financial information, company fundamentals and specific company related data points, as well as performing basic research functions using secondary databases and outside sources
- Requires basic customization in the format of the output
- It will require the ability to manipulate and understand data and concepts
- Associate's judgment plays a vital role while executing requests
- Ability to handle fluctuating priorities with efficiency and accuracy, including coordination with onshore delivery team supporting similar efforts
- Be proactive in management of existing priorities and take an initiative to seek out additional responsibilities
- Good exposure to internet is required
- Knowledge of basic accounting terminology.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Strong work ethic, enthusiastic attitude, and eager team contributor
- Undergraduate/ Postgraduate in Finance/ Accounting/ Marketing; CFA (any Level) a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in financial research and analysis working with financial services and related organizations including brokerage firms, third party research outfits, investment banks, private equity firms, corporate finance firms, etc.
- Skill in secondary research including, adept use of public information and proficiency with multiple proprietary third-party tools and databases
- Good customer service capabilities
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and intermediate to advanced computing skills
- Database/Research skills: ideally exposure to databases (Bloomberg, Ratings Agencies, Capital IQ, Perfect Information, Factiva, ThomsonOne)
If you have a Degree in Finance and financial research experience apply now to discuss the role further!