(Senior) Risk Software Consultant
- You have a master degree in Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics or related fields, or you have a master degree in a financial orientation. Holding an advanced degree in finance and/or a certification like CFA, FRM, PRMIA is an advantage;
- Good functional/technical skills for the implementation of software solutions such SAS risk related tools or R is a must;
- You are familiar with Data Modelling, ETL, database management systems and BI reporting tools;
- You are familiar with the structure and operations of a financial institution;
- You already have a relevant professional experience in the consulting/banking/insurance sector;
- You have excellent communication, writing and presentation skills;
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy having to find innovative solutions to new problems.
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialisation and career within our flexible structure.
- A young and agile team of experts.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Training programmes adapted to your personal needs.
- The possibility to work at foreign clients.
- An attractive salary (pension & healthcare incl.) partly linked to your performance, and a fringe benefits package.
- You speak and write Dutch and English.