Title: Senior Research Analyst/Trader
Reports to: Director of Wealth Management
Status: Full Time
Burnham Gibson Wealth Advisors, Inc., is an independent, privately-held firm offering financial planning and investment advice for individuals, and executive benefit and retirement plan services to corporations. We pride ourselves in being a high touch organization that is highly competent, proactive, and responsive.
Burnham Gibson Wealth Advisors has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Research Analyst/Trader to support the wealth management team in our Irvine, CA office. Candidates must be attracted to a fast-paced environment where responsiveness, attention to detail and top-notch client services is highly valued. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
The Investment Services Manager can expect to focus in the following areas:
· New business proposal generation and implementation. Including analysis on existing client portfolios to determine best fit for client as well as output of all sales support documentation.
· Trading and operational tasks. Wires, rebalancing, active trade management, ACH transfers, and ongoing monitoring of operations and service requests.
· Construct, monitor, and manage custom models managed by advisory team.
· Research and due diligence of existing managers and investment options as well as reviewing asset allocation models and portfolio optimization.
· Internal and external ad hoc research reports and analysis of fund performance, market conditions, etc.
· Compliance documentation. Ensuring that all tasks are completely timely, accurately, and that all necessary documentation and files are organized and completed.
The Senior Research Analyst/Trader position requires the following qualifications:
· Minimum 5 years financial services industry experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· CFA designation preferred. Level 1 or 2 CFA certification with current enrollment in next level will be considered.
· Series 7, 63, and/or 66 required.
· Power user in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· Morningstar Direct, Orion, LPL Branchweb experience a plus.
· Must be well organized, flexible, and able to prioritize numerous tasks.
· Ability to work under pressure and adjust to changing priorities
· Solid strategic thinker, problem solver and decision maker
· Demonstrated ability to drive execution and results
· Superb communication skills—internal and external
· Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
· Salary and bonus are commensurate with experience
· Benefits include dental, vision, health care, 401(k) with matching
· Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other professional/leadership development opportunities
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Investment advice offered through Burnham Gibson Wealth Advisors, Inc (BGWA) or AXA Advisors, LLC, registered investment advisers. Securities offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through AXA Network, LLC, an affiliate of AXA Advisors that conducts business in California as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC. BGWA is unaffiliated with AXA
AXA Advisors, LLC (212-554-1234), member FINRA, SIPC, AXA Network Agency of California, LLC, and AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable) (NY, NY) are affiliated companies. Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V. Burnham Gibson Wealth Advisors is not owned or operated by AXA Advisors or its affiliates.
More searches like this
- Multimanager Strategies Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Trading Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors