Senior Credit Analyst Officer
The Senior Credit Analyst Officer will perform credit analysis for all of the company’s corporate bond portfolios including public and private bonds.
- Formulating credit opinions, performing sector analysis and making recommendations to portfolio managers
- Identifying relative value within and between sectors of the marketplace
- Preparing credit memos for recommendations of new additions to portfolios across both public and private placement securities
- Maintaining written credit opinions for holdings as assigned
- Participating in credit committee discussions
- Mentoring Credit Analysts
- Supporting Senior Credit Analysts and Portfolio Managers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; MBA preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation is required
- Seven to 10 years of credit, corporate lending or related experience
- Prior leadership experience
- Private placement investment experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for the investment process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, well organized and detail oriented
- Strong working knowledge of Bloomberg, BondEdge, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and other software
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This position requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
ABOUT US: Tracing its corporate origins to 1909, Ohio National markets a variety of insurance and financial products through more than 50,000 representatives in 49 states (all except New York), the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and through affiliated operations in South America. An additional subsidiary operates in New York. As of December 31, 2017, its affiliated companies have $42.0 billion total assets under management. Products are issued by The Ohio National Life Insurance Company and Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation. Ohio National is proud to be named a “Top Workplace” in Cincinnati for eight consecutive years by Enquirer Media (June 2010-2017) and employs nearly 1,300 associates. Visit www.ohionational.com for more information.
We offer competitive benefits and provide relocation.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We E-verify.