Manager Research Analyst
Our client is successful mid-sized consultancy looking for an Senior Manager Research Analyst to join their manager research team based in Greater London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Performing manager selection process on behalf of investment clients
- Detailed manager assessment and performance analysis to form recommendations that add value across assets and products in relevant areas
- Conducting research meetings with investment and portfolio managers
- Presenting views to clients in meetings and writing client papers on research topics
- Responsible for contributing to business development by providing technical support in client and prospect meetings
- Actively contributing to new ideas and approaches across the investment practise
- Developing and maintaining professional client relationships.
- Participating and presenting at industry conferences.
- Helping to train new graduates/colleagues
- Strong experience in manager selection, fund analysis or multi-manager, ideally with a generalist focus across Equities, Fixed Income and Alternatives
- Knowledge of investment strategies and capital markets
- Strong quantitative, analytical and project management skills
- Able to explain technical issues in simplified terms to colleagues and clients.
- A team player with a motivational hands-on approach.
- Industry qualifications ideally in CFA or CAIA
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Jack Cummins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Goodman Masson is an employment agency and has access to a wide range of roles within investments and asset management