Associate Director of Investments (Sukuk/ Fixed Income)
- To support CIO in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to Investments, Special Projects and acquisitions of new private equity.
- To Evaluate and analyze potential investment opportunities and also perform extensive underwriting due diligence in line with the firm's investment guidelines.
- To support CIO on delivering cross asset strategies that provide excess returns based on a risk-controlled scientific investment process.
- To monitor and analyze investment portfolios' performance against targets including positioning and performance results through frequent coordination with external portfolio managers and ensure the achievement of targeted yield.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Flexible to work in a standalone role and work on investment proposals and due diligent
- Private equity experience & Investment Banking experience (buy side)
- Investment experience multi industries -exposure to real-estate is a plus| Sukuk| financing |acquisitions |fixed income
- 7 plus experience in the investment field
- Certification will be added advantage such as CFA| CEMA|CAIA|