Investment Fund Consultant
- Managing a portfolio of clients on a day to day basis, providing proactive advice and recommendations on a range of complex issues.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of fund structures and solutions in order to explain and communicate to colleagues and clients.
- Meeting clients to review current investment arrangements, discuss market /industry developments and potential changes to consider / implement.
- Support and influence the development of overall client-service delivery across the entire Delegated Solutions client base, ensuring a first-class customer experience in a scalable way.
- Liaising with wider operational, portfolio management and consulting teams, including management of a wide range of projects as they arise.
- Liaising with colleagues across business lines to achieve successful investment outcomes for our clients.
- Delivery of investment output & documentation within critical timelines
- Third level qualification with strong academic track record.
- Knowledge and experience of investment markets across range of assets:
- Would suit qualified / near-qualified Actuary or CFA holder
- Client-facing relationship management / consulting experience.
- Proven track record developing client relationships.