Equity research Analyst-Generalist
~~• The role
• Developing extensive market knowledge by monitoring market developments, analysing data and interpreting market trends.
• Building strong relationships with companies under coverage. The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for all aspects of the research process on a number of companies under coverage and will therefore be required to develop good working relationships with the respective management teams of these companies.
• Providing detailed analysis, commentary and trading ideas on the sector. This will include report writing, analysis of sector performance and financial modelling.
• Communicating directly with clients and prospective clients with sector updates, relevant news, information and potential trading opportunities within the sector.
• Build strong relationships with existing client base and prospective clients.
• The requirements:
• A business/finance degree or masters qualification;
• 4-5 years + experience in an equity research or capital markets role;
• Excellent analytical, financial modelling and quantitative skills;
• Strong communication and presentation skills; verbal and written.
• High level of accuracy with a strong attention to detail;
• Demonstrable interest and understanding of investments and financial markets;
• High level of competence in Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel and Word);
• CFA qualification would be beneficial.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this unique opportunity please send your apllication through the link provided or contact Sean for a Private & Confidential conversation on 018746770.