Investment Analysis- fund of funds
• To take the lead in allocated fund research areas. Identifying and assessing the relevant universes for potential investment managers for existing funds
• To contribute to refining the investment process
• To work collegiately with the team on other asset classes as required.
• Contribute to idea generation for possible new products
• Preparing manager and fund documentation as required
• Ad hoc projects as required.
• Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis of the portfolios and the underlying fund investments. This will include assessing their overall suitability with target performance standards and regulatory guidelines.
• To work actively with our asset allocation and trading teams with respect to portfolio construction and management.
• Presenting to the Investment Committee; providing regular report and making proposals as required.
• Presenting performance updates to stakeholders including distributors and the sales force network.
• An analytical background with a degree in a finance or business discipline
• CFA qualification is preferred or a desire to complete.
• At least five years' work experience, preferably in the investment management industry.
• Knowledge and experience of fund research.
• Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail as a pre-requisite as is the ability to work to deadlines in a team based environment.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required, as is knowledge of Bloomberg.
• A good knowledge of the mutual funds investment market and a broad understanding of long only investment principles.
Should you meet the above criteria please contact Sean Sweeney on 018746770 for a Private & Confidential conversation or apply by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.