Junior Portfolio Manager
- Managing the development of long-term client relationships with Private Client customers in line with investment strategy and tactics.
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell investment products.
- Identifying potential clients and developing long-term relationships.
- To review existing client relationships, and in line with Investment Strategy, to evaluate revenue potential.
- Identifying top priority prospects, proactively pursue leads and close sales, as guided by Senior Portfolio Manager.
- Assisting in the creation of relationship plans for each client relating to commission growth, fee growth, portfolio performance and funds under management.
- Managing all MIS relating to client relationships.
- Degree or Masters Level in business related discipline, CFA desirable.
- APA Savings and Investments APA Pensions.
- A strong client focuses to ensure effective service delivery.
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial markets and investment.
- Demonstrable understanding of the regulatory framework.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills verbal and written.
- A high level of initiative and enthusiasm with the ability to identify opportunities within the market.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual with a real passion for markets and should you meet the above requirements - Please contact Sean Sweeney on 018746770 or firstname.lastname@example.org