Regulatory Compliance Senior Manager/Director (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
We cover various areas of regulatory compliance, including responding to clients' questions on topics such as:
Investment Compliance: review of eligibility of assets, their categorisation and the investment restrictions that apply to them in accordance with Luxembourg law
Business Compliance: interpretation of laws and regulations applicable typically to management companies, administrators, distributors and fund managers.
Marketing Compliance: reviews of marketing materials, which support promotional activities of a fund and ensure their compliance with EU and/or local regulations, as appropriate
You will have the opportunity to:
- Run the Regulatory Intelligence & Services team, review the responses prepared for the clients and act as escalation point
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing clients as well as developing new relationships with asset managers
- Manage a team of 20 people: act as escalation point for any day-to-day issues and be in charge of periodical appraisals
- Identify new business opportunities, in terms of countries coverage, service offerings structure / arrangements, relationships with external providers (e.g. law firms), etc.
- Assist other teams in leading projects and coordinating assistance to clients in areas such as general regulatory issues, internal organisation and governance of management companies etc.
- Facilitate internal or external training, awareness sessions on Regulatory related matters
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a Master's degree in law, economics or business administration
- Have 10-15 years of experience in the investment fund industry in a similar position
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of investment instruments including derivatives
- Have experience in people management and project management of regulatory changes
- Show excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Are fluent in English - any other language is an advantage (German would be considered as an asset)
- Other related certifications like CFA, CAIA, FRM are appreciated
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts in a knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural company
- Team up with dynamic and versatile young professionals within a challenging and constantly evolving environment
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
At Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and more than 50 nationalities, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society—aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves.
What impact will you make?