Senior Advisers in Deal Advisory (Restructuring) (m/f)
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
To support our growth, we, at KPMG Luxembourg are looking for: "Senior Advisers in Deal Advisory (Restructuring) (m/f)."
The role and responsibilities
We are seeking an individual who will enhance a team committed to remaining the market leader by size and reputation.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Identify and answers to clients' restructuring challenges
- Identify potential issues and provide suggestions for solutions
- Preparation of high quality deliverables
- Understanding of the legal environment, requirements and reporting to regulatory bodies
- The candidate should expect to work over a cross section of industries and geographies but with a focus on the Luxembourg marketplace
- The individual will also participate in marketing, knowledge sharing and practice development.
- You will experience different corporate cultures in a European financial center and international environment of project work. You will analyze complex business situations with the support of experienced colleagues.
From the first day on you will be assigned to challenging tasks. In addition, we support a broad range of professional qualifications (CFA, ACCA, CA, CAIA etc.).
We are looking for ambitious individuals with strong analytical skills who will relish the challenge of working in Deal Advisory.