Quantitative Investment Equity Analyst
Quantitative Investment Equity Analyst, GlobeFlex Capital, San Diego, CA
GlobeFlex Capital, an employee-owned global equity manager, located in San Diego, California, is looking for an investment analyst with basic quantitative experience. The successful candidate will join our investment team, which is currently managing over $4B in assets for institutional clients across the global equity market.
The position requires 2-4 years of relevant finance experience, with knowledge of equity markets (international a plus), fundamental factor research, and familiarity of risk models and optimization. Client servicing and communication skills are also a plus. In addition, candidates should be able to work well in a team, be highly self-motivated with the ability to execute independently.
- Develop new ideas and participate in fundamental factor, construction and other related research projects
- Participate in enhancing and developing overall portfolio strategy
- Coordinate information and data for the investment team decision making
- Potential for client and consultant interaction
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, ability to multi-task, detail-oriented, and motivated to excel
- Team focus
- 2-4 years of relevant finance experience
- An understanding of company financial statements and the role fundamentals play in the success of individual companies
- Basic familiarity with quantitative techniques, risk models and optimization
- CFA designation candidates and/or MBA with FactSet experience is desired.