Analyst, Investment Management
Seeking qualified candidate who will be responsible for the construction, maintenance and support of investment portfolios. Will be tasked with detailed knowledge about each strategy and serve as the primary source to respond to any inquiries pertaining to portfolio analytics, characteristics, portfolio construction process, or implementation history.
Our culture values fresh ideas and encourages creative approaches to problem solving. The diversity of our experience and skills allow us to look at problems in ways no one else does. We try to bring creativity to everything we do. We are researchers, thinkers, and detectives. Where others accept the status quo, we question conventional wisdom.
- Construct, quality control, disseminate, and support portfolios within a small team environment.
- Monitor portfolio performance and characteristics and investigate and explain any irregularities.
- Support client functions with analytics for current and future clients.
- Assist is the management of relationship with index providers and portfolio implementers.
- Masters level training in financial economics or equivalent desired.
- Attained or working towards a CFA designation.
- Understanding of financial accounting, economics, and portfolio construction is desirable.
- Attention to detail, analytical skills, and time management are essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg, and FactSet a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work within a team environment and be a self-starter are essential.