Manager - Valuation & Modelling Services - Financial Advisory - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients. We are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaantar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Financial Advisory
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. We are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services, including:
Valuation and Modeling Services guide and advise clients on valuation methodologies and provide valuation advisory services relating to business interests. These include intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities, partnership interests, employee stock option plans (ESOPs), private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products relevant to our clients.
Work you'll do:
- Perform valuations of, and advisory services related to business, intangible asset and financial instrument valuation, both for transactions and financial reporting purposes under HKFRS, IFRS and US GAAP. Valuation work would include valuation analysis using various valuation methodologies, valuation modelling and report writing.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day project management of engagements, including supervision of senior associates and associates and identifying/resolving issues under the guidance of associate directors, directors and partners.
- Have exposure to the entire M&A process through working in integrated teams with transaction services and corporate finance advisory professionals within our M&A Group.
Your role as a leader:
- Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- At least five years' work experience, including at least 2 years' valuation experience related to M&A or financial reporting.
- Professional qualification of HKICPA / CICPA / CFA / ASA / CBV or other equivalent overseas qualifications.
- Strong communication and report writing skills in both English and Chinese.
- A good team player with excellent analytical, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
What Impact Will You Make?
Apply now to achieve an extraordinary life time career!
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu - Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.