M&A, Vice President
- Involving in M&A projects, including identifying new business opportunities, conducting feasibility studies, performing due diligence and implementing the deal process;
- Performing industry and company research, preparing investment proposal for top management's consideration;
- Participating in the progress of formulating transaction structure and term sheet negotiations;
- Working with legal counsels to prepare and coordinate the execution of legal and transaction documents for investment projects;
- Liaison with various parties including lawyers, fund managers, banks, fund administrators, auditors, custodians, and other services providers;
- Supporting senior team members in various tasks and projects.
- Total 8-10 years of M&A working experience in finance industry/private equity/big four audit firms.
- Industry experience in Financial Institutions, Real Estate, Generalist,
- Professional qualification (e.g. CPA or CFA) will be an advantage.
- Strong financial modelling and financial statement analysis skills are required;
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details, being able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Confident, independent, well-organized, team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Chinese (Mandarin) is a must.