Senior Portfolio Manager - U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Manages individual and/or trust account assets and investment relationships consistent with the established investment objectives and strategies of the company and/or the client. Strong focus on managing client account retention to meet Net Portfolio growth objectives of the company. Shared responsibility for soliciting, developing, managing, and retaining client relationships for Wealth Management.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of investment experience
- Thorough understanding of investment management
- Strong knowledge of finance, economics and general business
- Strong sales and relationship management/client services skills
- Ability to effectively present investment strategies to clients
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills