Product Manager/ Senior Product Manager (ICBC Asset Management (Global) Ltd - Product and...
Product Manager/ Senior Product Manager
ICBC Asset Management (Global) Ltd) (Product and Marketing Department
- Lead the whole process of product development to drive profitability and customer centricity
- Conduct research and analysis of industry trends, competitors and product characteristics to support product development activities;
- Partner with business lines on the structuring of new products, develop innovative, competitive and relevant products;
- Lead diverse cross-functional teams including representatives from portfolio management, legal, compliance, fund administration, finance, sales and marketing in executing product initiatives;
- Responsible for preparing product marketing materials, sales illustrations, guidelines as well as policy provisions;
- Develop and manage detailed project plans in support of product development and product enhancement initiatives;
- Keep abreast of sales and product development trends in the industry and make recommendations to optimize current products;
- Perform on-going product maintenance and competitive analysis;
- Prepare ad-hoc internal reports as requested.
- University Graduate with major in Finance / Accounting / Economics / Actuarial Science / Marketing / Legal study or relevant discipline. CFA / FRM holder is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of extensive experience in Product Development within Banking and Asset Management industry.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills,
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, Mandarin is a must
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions
- Be adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager