Risk Manager, Structured Finance Business
- Develop risk management policies and guidelines for the structured finance business and products including stock loans, IPO financing, bridge loans and etc;
- Formulate the relevant risks parameters and ongoing monitoring controls according to the risk appetite of the company;
- Underwrite risk proposals, perform evaluation and risk assessment on structured finance business;
- Conduct credit analysis and prepare risk reports for high net-worth clients, institutional clients and corporate clients;
- Perform daily collateral mark-to-market valuation, real time margin call monitoring, execute force liquidation and participate in debt recovery;
- Monitor the overall financing exposure and ensure all risk limits are fully complied with company policies;
- Prepare the management reports to senior management for monitoring risks; and
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- University Degree holder in Finance, Risk Management, Business or other related discipline, CFA/ FRM is a plus;
- Minimum of 5 years' solid and hands-on relevant experiences with investment banks/ securities firms;
- Experience in credit assessment of high net worth individuals, financial institutions and corporations;
- Proficiency in using MS office application including VBA/Excel macro programming;
- Highly numerated, good communications and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English; Proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.