IBD - Head of Corporate Finance and IPO
- Lead and execute a wide range of corporate finance transactions, including M&A, takeovers, Listing Rules and Takeovers Code's related transaction;
- Manage and supervise the team and fully participate in the due diligence and execution processes;
- Coordinate and communicate with clients, professional parties and regulators;
- Perform risk management procedures including scoping, drafting engagement letters and project budgeting;
- Identify deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions;
- Manage the preparation of high quality of report and deliverables;
- Prioritize and quantify key risk factors and present key findings to client senior management;
- Assist Partners in developing local and international business opportunities by preparing pitching and proposal materials;
- Lead, coach, supervise and develop the skills of junior team members.
- Strong corporate finance experience in handling IPO transactions/financial advisory transactions;
- Minimum 7 years' corporate finance experience with a reputable Chinese investment bank or corporate finance department of sizable Chinese securities firm;
- University Graduate or above in Finance, Economics or related discipline; preferably with CFA / CPA / MBA qualifications;
- Working knowledge in the Listing Rules and Takeovers Codes is required;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
An excellent opportunity to join a fast expanding business. Interested members please apply with full confidence. Our client will offer great career advancement opportunities, competitive package, great working environment and other attractive benefits to successful candidate.