Assistant Vice President / Associate, Investment Banking
- Assist in origination, coordinate efforts to prepare pitch books and proposals, and participate in client presentations;
- Participate in project execution and coordinate professional parties for primary and secondary offerings, mergers and acquisitions, other financial advisory and equity capital market transactions;
- Assess potential deal opportunity, conduct relevant research and due diligence;
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior staff; and
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by supervisors.
- Bachelor degree or MBA holders in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics from reputable universities with outstanding academic records
- Preferably with CFA and / or CPA qualifications
- Minimum four years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking or relevant financial services profession
- Good knowledge of financial industry and equity capital products as well as the Listing Rules, the Takeovers Codes and relevant rules and regulations
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills (i.e. financial modeling and data analysis)
- Resilient team player with good problem solving and strong communication skills who is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)