Senior Investment Analyst
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provide analysis for Cross Asset Alternative Risk Premia investment strategies.
2. Attend regular and ad hoc team meetings and discussions. Contribute to performance of absolute return portfolios.
3. Draft market strategy and analysis of multi-asset strategies and produce investment reports on request.
4. Perform portfolio optimization and analysis of strategies to identify portfolio building blocks.
5. Support fund marketing activities.
6. Cooperate closely with other research teams, such as macro and strategy teams, equity and fixed income teams in order to maximize overall investment returns.
7. Preferably with experience of covering various asset classes such as equities, fixed income, currencies and commodities.
Education and Professional Requirements
Minimum: Bachelor degree or above in Economics/Finance/ Accounting or related discipline
Preferred: SFC licenses for Type 4 and 9 regulated activities with a CFA designation
Minimum: A minimum of 7 years' experience in the capacity of investment / research
analyst covering equities and fixed income. Preferably experience covering global markets.
Preferred: Experience from buy-side
1. Solid understanding in top-down and bottom-up analysis, regional or global coverage experience preferred
2. Quantitative background and knowledge of factors investing a plus.
3. Knowledgeable in equity and fixed income markets
4. Positive attitude, hardworking, analytical, detailed minded, self-motivated and results oriented
5. Experience in Excel modeling and programming skills with experience using Bloomberg, Barra or Factset
6. Excellent spoken and written skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)