By joining Eaton Vance, you'll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
As primary focus, serve as the business development extension of EVIC's investment team with a focus on driving growth within with the Schwab Advisor Network (SAN) channel in Southeast Region (Florida, as well as Georgia and Alabama). Work as the principal conduit to provide perspective and understanding of EVIC wealth management platform and investment strategies. Play an influential role in representing EVIC teams with current and prospective clients within SAN. Accountable for increasing positive assets flows by developing and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for SAN in assigned region.
As secondary focus, increase positive assets flows by developing and implementing a direct sales and marketing strategy to high net worth individuals, families, foundations, endowments and consultants. This will include cultivation of a network of Centers of Influence (Accounting Firms, Legal Firms, Consultants and other referral businesses) primarily in Florida.
- Develop, implement and achieve annual business plan goals for the assigned SAN region.
- Generate sales leads, negotiate and close sales.
- Maintain a comprehensive and ongoing understanding of EVIC wealth management platform and investment strategies. and markets.
- Manage client relationships for further business and referrals.
- Conduct educational investment seminars.
- Direct experience in investment management and/or business development in the High Net Worth marketplace.
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA/CFA/CFP desired.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Demonstrated investment knowledge and expertise.
- Must possess outstanding communication and presentation skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to persuade and must be a self-starter.
Eaton Vance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Eaton Vance, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Eaton Vance, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110